The buildings from the center of the town were built between years 1850 and 1910, in neobaroque, neoclassical, eclectic and secessionist. A lot of them have been suffered modifications through the realization of commercial spaces from ground floor and parameters of the front parts have been suffered damages, necessitating substantial interventions.


Regarding the unity of central fronts, these make up an unitarian and woven center, from both stylistic and volumetric point of view, height regime varying from floor ground to one or two floors.